Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why, AJHQ?

Hey guys! It's Amunet, or Skriiim here. I'm really happy. I just can't wait to get a hyena.
Okay, so I wanted to talk to you about the new adventure.
The Forgotten Desert one. I honestly am not a fan of it.
The people with rare spiked collars are most likely
pissed off at AJHQ. You can get almost ANYTHING in
adventures now. Including worn blankets, SPIKES,
and many other rares. The rare items are most in the Forgotten Desert,
and I'm not surprised. AJHQ has been releasing all the betas and rares.
He even released the beta lawn fountains and stuff.
I mean, come on. This is stupid. Everyone who had these feel dumb because they
were brought back. I feel bad for those people- Same with when the top hats came back in Canyons Pathway.

Why the hell? Rares in new adventures and shit like that? Are you serious?
This is a new blog. Please tell your friends about it! Thank you. <3




~Amunet AJ~



No comments:

Post a Comment